Martinolles Classic Syrah

£9.99

The grapes for the Martinolles Syrah were sourced from vines aged between 14 and 30 years within the Peyne and Herault Valleys, Languedoc wine region, southern France. Aging for 80% of the wine has occurred in cement and stainless steel vats, with the remaining 20% aged in French and American oak barrels.

Additional information

Country

France

Food

Hard Cheese, Matured cheeses, Meat Stews, Roast Beef, Steak

Grape

Syrah

Region

Languedoc

Style

Full bodied

Winery

Paul Mas

Wines

Red

array(8) { [0]=> int(0) [1]=> int(215) [2]=> int(218) [3]=> int(219) [4]=> int(216) [5]=> int(220) [6]=> int(160) [7]=> int(217) }

Country
France

Style
Full bodied

Food
Hard Cheese
Matured cheeses
Meat Stews
Roast Beef
Steak

Region
Languedoc

Winery
Paul Mas

Wines
Red Wines

Grape
Syrah

DeliveryUnder £150Over £150
Northern Ireland£6.95FREE
R.O.I£9.95£2.95
UK Mainland£13.95£6.95
UK – Scottish Highlands & Islands£21.95£14.95